RE: [OM] New book barely mentions OM

Subject: RE: [OM] New book barely mentions OM
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:49:28 -0600
On 14 Aug 2001, at 13:41, Suchismit.Chakravorty@xxxxxxx wrote:

> While Levy does display ignorance (Olympus 105 ! ), Matanle in his
> 'Collecting and Using Classic SLRs' says the following about Olympus

I don't give a rat's behind what ANY writer says 'bout Olympus
cameras...  I love them!  They're small, light, well designed, and well
built!  Just the fact that many of them are still in use after 25-30 years is
a testiment to their durability, in my humble opinion.  Any author who
puts them down as being "fragile" or "optically poor" doesn't know what
he or she is talking about!

'Nuff said!

Chris

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca