Re: [OM] Re: [OT] hearing corn growing??

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] hearing corn growing??
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:10:30 -0700
On 13 Aug 2001, at 16:24, Barry B. Bean wrote:

 Unfortunately, the popular press likes to take a story and run with it,
 so you end up with scare stories that have little basis in science.

Why would the media be the least bit interested in fact?!?!?

Chris

P.S.  If any list members are also members of the media, I humbly
apologies.  I'm just going on my (very limited) personal experience with
the media.

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca

I agree. You can get a much clearer idea of the issues from your local chemical corporation 'Growers' Newsletter'. ;-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California