Re: [OM] New book barely mentions OM

Subject: Re: [OM] New book barely mentions OM
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:06:48 +0800
Yeah! good point, I'm still using a 17 years old OM4 and a 20 years
old OM1n, they are working beautifully, the shutter and meter are
still very accurate! The OM4 even has dropped two times on hard rock
by me and may be more by the professional photography I got it from
(actually I rare drop any camera, this is the only one I ever
dropped).

C.H.Ling