Re: [OM] Courage or hearing corn growing??

Subject: Re: [OM] Courage or hearing corn growing??
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 23:54:50 -0400
If you didn't respond with this kind of answer, I would have been surprised.
There are 16 year old daughters all over the world,  and men well past that age
also all over the world. I don't expect you to agree with me, or even care what
I say, but here in North America parents shelter kids lives waay more than many
other places, with parents doing everything for them, while holding their
experience for gaining street common sense down. Definately more than things
used to be a generation ago. And, no I don't believe the "world" is sooo much
more dangerous.
Those kids elswhere survive fine, and often  have more worldiness (not sex) and
experience (not sex).

Its funny, but in a continent where there is more of a degree of puritanical
overprotection, there also seems to be an influx of parents who will sit with
their babies in restaurants while they cry loudly, or bang things, and truly
believe its cute, and adorable, and everyone actually must think so, too.
PLEASE! :)

Larry