Re: [OM] Courage

Subject: Re: [OM] Courage
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 06:17:20 -0500
Are you seriously trying to claim that you didn't mean sleeping with her?
Do you believe anyone on this list is naive enough to believe your
backtracking?

Perhaps it means something different around the world, but 'age of consent'
only means one thing here.  'Age of majority' means everything else.

I still think you're one sick puppy.

Tom

> Tom,
>
> I might also point out that "the age of consent" has a broad meaning. It
> applies to consent to operative procedures, as well as legal  &
> financial  issues and doesn't just apply to sexual intercourse.

<snip>