[OM] An open letter to Oben

Subject: [OM] An open letter to Oben
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:13:04 -0700
Dear Oben,

I find it very ironic that one who felt so strongly about the off topic
messages here that he formed a new list posts sends so many off topic and
insulting posts. I for one am completely fed up with the personal insults
that you direct at list members. The amount of personally insulting 'spam'
that you send to this list is way out of line, demeaning to all, and just
clutters up the list.

You are quick to criticize others, but hold yourself to a much lower
standard. The personal insults you have directed at others is not worthy of
an adult in any society.  I don't know where you are coming from, but on
this list that kind of behavior is not acceptable. I am personally asking
you to either desist, or leave.

Your recent behavior on this list is very counterproductive and is damaging
a good thing. Please stop now.

Jim Couch