Re: [OM] Zuiko 85 f2 vs Zuiko 90 f2 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 85 f2 vs Zuiko 90 f2 Macro
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:19:16 +0800
Olafo,

Thank you very much for your compliment! To make it easier you can go to my
photo gallery main page:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~olympus/photo.htm

There are some new photos from my recent Gulin trip added. I'm heading to
another trip with my family next week hope to have something better.

For the enormous roller coaster, I remember the guide said it was set up at
around 1997 but I'm not sure. It was the largest one in the world at that
time.

C.H.Ling