[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2651

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2651
From: "Sue Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:31:18 -0500
Michael's on the CVUG list (what a small world this is) so I passed on your
comments and invited his reply. Potential for some good interlist flaming
here! :)
AndrewF

Oh, great! Just when we are off on a real tear (what is it, the hot weather
here has broken), now we're going to take our own special brand of
grumpiness to another list?

I anxiously await what I hope to be an interesting week.

Bill Pearce