Re: [OM] Oben (OT / Flame/obscenity ridden!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Oben (OT / Flame/obscenity ridden!)
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:48:03 +0800
I put in my vote hoping that at this late hour we will see some note of
regret from Oben. Lacking that, will lead to the unfortunate conclusion that
not all who share this interest in OM photography will always share the same
values. So be it, and be gone till such time that amends be possible.

Titoy