Re: [OM] Niagra Falls kit? and then some

Subject: Re: [OM] Niagra Falls kit? and then some
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:31:43 -0700
I am curious also on US side tips as I hope that my wife and I can make
a brief visit there on August 29 before we fly home out of Buffalo.
(We'll be at Watkins Glen from 8/26 - 8/29AM and our flight doesn't
leavce Buffalo 'till the afternoon so my hope is to leave Watkins Glen
early Wednesday AM and see the Falls before we head home.)

Tips and suggestions will be greatly appreceated (keeping in mind I will
be pretty spent photographically after three days of shooting for the
quattro club...I may wind up using just the IS-2).

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com