Re: [OM] Astrophotography (Cori's pictures, as promised)

Subject: Re: [OM] Astrophotography (Cori's pictures, as promised)
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:33:19 -0700
I konw how you feel Chris.
As for me, I have decided to give the situation one more week to resolve
itself.  If things are the same after that, then I am leaving as well.
Things just have not ben the same around here as of late. I used to really
enjoy reading the list mail in the morning as it put me in a good mood for
the day, now it seems that I just get angry, I don't need that.

Jim Couch