[OM] Under /overexposure again sorry

Subject: [OM] Under /overexposure again sorry
From: Marcin Kost <kosta@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 21:51:14 +0200
Hi !
     Oh my not very best english !!!!
The situation is: a room to dark to take shot without flash, but I do
not want the flash light beeing to strong. I want the flash to fire with
less power than TTL want to. I want flash to underexposure
    I want to use flash in TTL mode. And the question is how  force the
flash to
underexposure. Normally i did it by increasing the film speed value on
the ASA
dial ring. Is there any other method? (Camera in manual mode)
Sorry that I send it for 2nd time, but now I think it is clear enough.
Regards and sorry for my english I am not using english language to much

Marcin