Re: [OM] Oben (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Oben (OT)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:23:37 -0500
I don't know why you picked me to reply to, but no, I certainly haven't.  I
don't agree with you, and possibly don't even like you, but as annoying as
you can be, I haven't seen anything that you've done that deserves to have
you 'voted off the island'.

I can appreciate diversity. I appreciate free speech.

On the other hand, when someone is going absolutely insane -- in public.....

Tom