Re: [OM] 18/3.5 & c-pol

Subject: Re: [OM] 18/3.5 & c-pol
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:40:52 -0500
p.j.,
Given everything else being posted, I guess you missed this response
from John Lind:
Take a look at the B+W slimline and the newer Heliopans.  I haven't
tried
anything on the 18mm as I don't have any in 72mm.  The 49mm and 55mm
Heliopan are nearly as thin as the Oly ones.  Would suggest you go to a
store that carries them and try one first.
-- John (Lind)

-Charles Packard