Re: [OM] 18/3.5 & c-pol

Subject: Re: [OM] 18/3.5 & c-pol
From: "johnsonpa" <johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 21:32:13 -0500
Bill B wrote:
>If the sky is is in the picture it's likely to end
>up with a dark band in it.

Ahhh, but what if the sky only occupies a small portion of the frame?
Then there is the mostly cloudy day with patches of blue.
I don't know either, and it was part of my original post that I forgot to
include in the second.  I'll let you know what happens if I find a filter
that won't vignette.

>If you're using it to cut reflections/glare
>will it work across the entire field of view?

Hmmm....I guess cutting back on some of the glare is better than none.
Any other 18/3.5 users have some experience in this department?

--p.j.