RE: [OM] Dave: Finest Fight or Finest Bite?

Subject: RE: [OM] Dave: Finest Fight or Finest Bite?
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:10:30 -0400
Genuine apologies. I checked the sender line, added it to my addy book, and posted accordingly, if perhaps immoderately. This guy's got some tricks since the name on the post was "Dave Degenerate." Beats me; but I apologize if you took the post as meant for you. I should just take my own advice and not let this guy bate me.
John