Re: [OM] New enabler on the list

Subject: Re: [OM] New enabler on the list
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 04:12:38 +0200
Charlie,
More initiativs like yours and the younger generation will force Oly to create the OM-5 ;-)

Henrik Dahl

A young relative of mine recently had a birthday. My gift was an OMPC
with 50/1.8 and a T-20 flash. I walked in carrying a camera bag and had
my OM-2n hanging around my neck. Everybody just assumed that Charlie was
there to take a few pictures of the event. When I wished her a happy
birthday and handed over the bag her jaw dropped, eyes bugged out and
smile grew from ear to ear. It was wondrous! 8^))) I only wish I could
have taken a picture to capture the moment, but she had her arms wrapped
around me.
We went to the zoo last Sunday to try it out and she ended up shooting
three rolls!! And I did agree to pay for film and processing until she
gets a part-time job (besides baby-sitting). Until then I'm afraid I
know where most my disposable
income is going! Probably the best investment I'll ever make ;-))))).
I will let you all know when I've scanned some of her first 35mm work
and have them posted. Till then I've got to make some time for TOPE 7.

-Charlie "The enabler" Packard

P.S. One down four to go! ;-p