Re: [OM] Wedding bells and suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Wedding bells and suggestions
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:53:17 +0800
I have tried a roll of Portra 160VC, the print from one hour lab is
very flat, tried to scan with my LS2000, looks the same, much poor
than many other color film I have used. It turned a sunny day into
overcast day, I think it is not good for general purpose, may be only
for portrait.

I prefer the Ektarpress 100 (now Supra 100) and 400 much more, the 400
is very fine grain when scanned and color looks quite accurate.

C.H.Ling