Re: [OM] Request for Flash suggestion/education

Subject: Re: [OM] Request for Flash suggestion/education
From: "johnsonpa" <johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:53:40 -0500
Here is another question for the pros:
I was tinkering with my OM-2 this weekend while shooting some wedding stills
of the flowers.  I set the camera and flash on a tripod and used TTL Auto.
I bounced the flash on the ceiling and it was insufficient to close the
shutter, so it stayed open until it was satisfied.  This produced excellent
results in a candle-lit room.
How can I do this with an OM-4 or 4T? (It wants to close the shutter and
give me the 'under' signal.)

--p.j.