Re: [OM] Niagra Falls kit?

Subject: Re: [OM] Niagra Falls kit?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:52:28 -0400
I'd like to take a sec to thank all those who responded on and off list in
the midst of the maelstorm. Good solid suggestions and equally good humor
and personal experience. This is why I'm staying.

John Lind makes the complicated task of wedding photography understandable,
approachable and even doable. His web page is clear and informative, so much
that it ought to be 'pay per view'! I'm expecting to photograph a small
wedding around the turn of the year, and I refer to the site, and read with
keen interest right here on this list. This too is why I'm staying.

This is the OnLY place to get quality Olympus OM system info from
experienced, intelligent thoughtful people, and share good times and life
experiences at the same time. I believe the positive moments we enjoy here
will overcome the painful moments we've endured here. That is why I'm
staying.

Zuiks and Zuikettes: I applaud you and thank you for this community of
support.

-Mickey