Re: [OM] Good websites for New people?

Subject: Re: [OM] Good websites for New people?
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 00:20:56 -0400
Hi Dan,

A good site to learn a bit about photography is www.photo.net . Click onto
the "Learn" section there and you'll find several short, easy to read
articles written for newcomers to photography. If you want info on something
more specific, try the site's search engine. Among other things, it will dig
up archived posts to the bulletin boards (I often find these quite useful).
Also, don't forget to ask your fellow list members. There's many here who
gladly answer any and all questions from newcomers. And after what's been
going on around here lately, I'm sure many of us would find such posts a
refreshing change...

Best of luck,

Bruce

Bruce Hamm