Re: [OM] Zuiko 85 f2 vs Zuiko 90 f2 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 85 f2 vs Zuiko 90 f2 Macro
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:37:50 +0800
Hi Henrik, Olfao, Charles and Les,

Thanks for all of your comments, (just to save bandwidth, "Oben"
related message has occupied too many space :-)).

To tell you the secret behind the shot Henrik mentioned... it was a
posted shots. The fisherman and the junk(right name?) cost RMB30
(~US$4) and the cow and farm cost RMB20. They posted around an hour
for us until sun set. Okay, besides that all others Gulin shots are
non posted :-), also, no filter used.

Such message from list members are much better than the other non
photo related post, especially to me ;-)

C.H.Ling