RE: [OM] Niagra Falls kit? and then some

Subject: RE: [OM] Niagra Falls kit? and then some
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 23:09:14 -0700
Hi Johnny,

No mixup. Sounds like it's really improved, which is great to hear. I went
there as a child, both sides were nice. Then the "Urban Renewal" (more like
"Urban Removal") program pretty much trashed the US side sometime in the
late 60s/early 70s. Last I was there was the time mentioned, and while the
US side was so-so, even my daughter (about 12 at the time) remarked about it
in comparison to the Canadian side.

---
Scott