Re: [OM] OM-1 MD with meterproblem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 MD with meterproblem
From: Arild Eikenæs Vengen <Arild.Vengen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:00:41 +0200
Hi, and thank you for the information. A total of $55 for the converter
is a bit much for me right now, especially when I`m probably just gonna
use the OM-1 until I find the right OM-2n black (preferbly in Norway).

Like I asked in another post, how hard is it to change the voltage
yourself? A friend said he could probably do it for free :-)

Regards,
Arild E. Vengen