Re: Re: [OM] 18/3.5 & c-pol

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] 18/3.5 & c-pol
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:55:09 +0100
DK: Ja det er utroligt så meget ravage en enkelt person kan medføre.

...and yeah you are to blame. You were litterlly waving your merchandise around
my nouse, and even living where I could inspect and pick up. Yup, you are to
blame.

As for happyness, i am quite content with the stuff. I have 5 kodakchromes sent
off for development. We shall see when they come back, but I asume that they
will be ok.

--thomas