Re: [OM] OM-1 MD with meterproblem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 MD with meterproblem
From: Arild Eikenæs Vengen <Arild.Vengen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:52:11 +0200
OK, like I said, I haven`t managed to get the meter to work, but the
repair-man said it worked when he tested with the alkaline 1,5 volt
battery, but after that it has been completely dead. I`ve got a friend
who actually would like trying to fix this camera, would you be kind and
say something about how hard it would be to fix the corroded wires?
(ugh, this is supposed to be just a side-project until I find a OM-2n
black in good condition in Norway, but now it already takes too much
time :-)

Regards,
Arild E. Vengen