[OM] A care package from Texas for me.

Subject: [OM] A care package from Texas for me.
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:48:48 EDT
Dear list and Tom,

My 85 f/2 arrived this morning, and it is gorgeous, new and hasn't cost me
much either!

I was got out of bed by the knock at the door and I must have looked very
scruffy as I signed for the parcel as the bemused young lady handed it to me.

The lens of course went straight on the camera and out into the garden for a
short test-drive.

It's not often that someone sends you the items even before you've actually
paid them. It's on its way today!

Thanks Tom.

Best regards,

Dave. B.