Re: [OM] OM-1 MD with meterproblem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 MD with meterproblem
From: "Mark Hammons" <astaire@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:26:06 -0500

OK, like I said, I haven`t managed to get the meter to work, but the
repair-man said it worked when he tested with the alkaline 1,5 volt
battery, but after that it has been completely dead. I`ve got a friend
who actually would like trying to fix this camera, would you be kind and
say something about how hard it would be to fix the corroded wires?
(ugh, this is supposed to be just a side-project until I find a OM-2n
black in good condition in Norway, but now it already takes too much
time :-)

Regards,
Arild E. Vengen

Are you sure you don't have the shutter set for high speed and the lens
stopped down and are using it in dim light??

Mark Hammons