Re: [OM] How much film did you shoot? Was: OT Responses

Subject: Re: [OM] How much film did you shoot? Was: OT Responses
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:43:41 -0700
The slides that I just got back were taken the weekend before (the 5th & 6th)
on Nason ridge (near lake wenatchee). No wildfires then. I guess that the
Icicle Creek area is on fire, very close to where we were.

The 'big' glacial outburst was actually rather small, when the BIG one comes,
we will all know about it!

Jim Couch

"Timpe, Jim" wrote:

> You must have been on the West side of the mountains??  Otherwise I believe
> you'd have been swallowed up in a wildfire or two.
>
> Were you North, South, or mid?  And, did you just about get washed away in
> the 'big' glacial outburst?
>
> Jim

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA