Re: [OM] 18/3.5 & c-pol

Subject: Re: [OM] 18/3.5 & c-pol
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:53:28 +0200
: Specifically (brand and name), which circular polarizing filters do not
: vignette with the 18mm/3.5?
: I checked the archives and the only filter that is sure to not vignette is
: the Oly one.

The Oly C-Pol is only available in 49mm and 55mm. This is probably because
nobody would be able to afford a 72mm version... ;)

I've tried the Cokin P holder with the Cokin P c-pol on the 18/3.5 with
original 49->72 ring, and this seems to work w/o vignetting, but you have to
be very careful to keep the holder alligned.

hnz