[OM] Re: (OM) (OT) Sept/Oct PHOTO TECHNIQUES

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) (OT) Sept/Oct PHOTO TECHNIQUES
From: "Rick Beckrich" <RBeckric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:54:45 -0400
I rushed to read the 135mm article after seeing it mentioned on the list, and
just today got back to finishing the magazine. Shame on me, the David Vestal
(their resident curmudgeon) article had some really appropriate comments. To
wit - "Bad critics are nuisances to disregard, not enemies to be enraged by,
and they have a possible use. When you pay enough attention to understand their
errors, you clarify your thinking. Bad critics are a fact of life. We must
survive them along with other annoyances. ....Relax already. Go for what's good
in life and deal calmly with unavoidable distractions. Hardly any of them
matter. Get past them. Concentrate on solving your real problems and living
well...."

Thank you, Mr. Vestal... I for one will try to remember this.

Rick, (a curmudgeon) in VA.