Re: RE: [OM] Olympus on the Leica list

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] Olympus on the Leica list
From: astaire@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:04:34 -0500
Cc:
Another intersting thing about this Zuiko 40mm F2.8 is
that in addition to a version being made for the LTM
(Leica Thread Mount) cameras there was also one made
for the Exakta cameras.  In fact, according to a listing
I have of all known lenses made for the Exakta mount
this is the ONLY Zuiko made for Exakta.

One of these was up for sale on Ebay recently if you
recall.  The seller misidentified it as for a PEN F
mount.  He later cancelled the auction after several people,
including myself, had placed bids on it stating he had
mis-identifed it. <GRRR!>

Mark Hammons