Re: [OM] OM-1 MD with meterproblem (maybe solved?)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 MD with meterproblem (maybe solved?)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:32:49 -0400
When you set the OM-1 to the other extreme, low shutter speed, high asa, the
meter will move without even turning it on.  All 1/1Ns will do this.  It is
not to be confused with the meter working.

Set asa to 100, lens to 5.6, shutter speed to 1/125, point camera at a sunny
scene, turn meter on.   Meter should move.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000