Re: [OM] How much film did you shoot? Was: OT Responses

Subject: Re: [OM] How much film did you shoot? Was: OT Responses
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:49:57 -0700
WOW! My family and I  backpacked in in through snowy creek, camped in the
meadows
and then hiked up to Rock peak!

The icicle is one of my sacred areas as well. My dad grew up camping and fishing
in the area (before the crowds came!) When i climbed a lot the area was a second
home to me, I used to practically live on the Icicle during the spring. Still
get
out at least a couple of times a year. The wildlife is not as abundant as it was
10 years ago, but there is still a lot. Lovely area.  Breaks my heart as well.

Would love to get up to Rainier this weekend, but it is not looking like it is
in
the cards.

Jim Couch