Re: [OM] Lens Haze Repair

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Haze Repair
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 05:10:04 +0800
I have had the lens opened and cleaned up already. I then asked the
technician to leave outside the "damaged" element. Its the smallest element
about over an inch diameter only as I mention attached to the center of the
front element but on the backside. One side of it has a mirror coating as
its opaque, the other side is clear where I see the hazing.