[OM] Any Vision Age Sets FS?

Subject: [OM] Any Vision Age Sets FS?
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:57:59 EDT
Skip wrote:

<< If anyone ever wants to sell a set of the Vision Age magazines that
they've
 lost interest in, please email me offlist.  We had so little luck contacting
 Ian at Olympus in the U.K., I've given up on that route.  I'll have to be a
 vulture. >>

Yes, well I can say that his reply to me a couple of months ago refarding old
brochures was basically: oh, I'll quote it, hang on ...

<< Sorry, unable to assist with this request.  Space, especially storage
space,
is at a premium and we can't keep everything.
Thx,   Ian Aston, Olympus User Magazine. >>

Kind of great attitude from their archivist! "We've thrown it all away" or
maybe alias "You're not having any - I can't see any from where I'm sitting."

Helpful Anne McClean at Olympus UK advised me to contact them first about
brochures and the again about Vision Ages:
<< Enquiries regarding "Vision Age" etc should be directed to our Ian Aston,
editor of the Olympus Camera Club & "User" magazine - tel: 020-7250 4588.
Mr Aston is sometimes out of the office on lecture tours, but deals with
such enquiries left on his Voicemail upon his freturn to the office. >>

I didn't bother a second time!

Dave B.