Re: [OM] New enabler on the list

Subject: Re: [OM] New enabler on the list
From: Dan <voseds@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:10:37 -0700
interesting thinking...   on that note has anyone taken pictures of aura's of
people or animals?  if so, how is it done?

-Dan

"c.e.packard" wrote:

> Pay attention Olympus! We are not going away, fading away, or dying off!
> We are here to stay how about y'all?!
> -Charles Packard
> P.S.
> I've a couple more young relatives I'm enabling soon. One of which has
> this belief that if you photograph a person a part of their soul is
> taken. So, I'll put that one on the working end to become a soul
> collector like me..us! MOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHA
> -Charles Packard
>
> Henrik Dahl wrote:
> > Charlie,
> > More initiativs like yours and the younger generation will force Oly
> > to create the OM-5 ;-)

Have a Heart and Help Find a Cure For Cancer
Download this small program and run it
When you're not using your computer, or
As a Screen Saver.
Join The COUNTING CROWS NEWSGROUP'S TEAM
http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=D61282CC-A458-4978-B12B-7CAE2FF5A1E1