Re: [OM] Some shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Some shots
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 05:45:33 -0500
Dan,

I like them a lot. You really caught the mood of the event.  I particularly
like this one:

http://www.danielmitchell.net/scans/snowjam/hp3.jpg

that catches the building behind the rider.

I find it hard to believe that this guy:

http://www.danielmitchell.net/scans/snowjam/hp3.jpg

isn't about to crash and burn.

Too bad this is just a few days before the beginning of the latest TOPE
shooting period, as many of these would be the perfect entries.  You really
catch the mood of these kids in:

http://www.danielmitchell.net/scans/snowjam/cn5.jpg

and I loved these guys:

http://www.danielmitchell.net/scans/snowjam/cn6.jpg

Left over from the '60s, isn't he.  And I loved the multi-generational
aspects of the band:

http://www.danielmitchell.net/scans/snowjam/cn9.jpg

Just a great set of shots.

Tom