Re: [OM] P&S with SLR equipment

Subject: Re: [OM] P&S with SLR equipment
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 06:13:17 -0500
I am clearly no expert.  Not at all.  But here's my technique in that
situation.

- Set the focus at about the right distance for the room
- Set an f-stop that gives me wide-latitude in depth of field
- If necessary, have a flash ready on the camera (preferably not, as it
changes peoples behavior)

Now here's the key, for me.

Shoot lots and lots and lots of film.  Once they get used to the camera
going off, they start to ignore it and the photos come. I just realize that
one out of ??? is going to be good (??? being a very high number)

Tom