Re: [OM] Tom Scales, watch your back.

Subject: Re: [OM] Tom Scales, watch your back.
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:07:21 -0500
From: Dr Peter Gilbert

I'm so relieved he's gone.

I sort of feel I owe the list an apology - I mean *he* is from the
same continent as me (that's depressing, scary and embarrassing at
the same time).

Most Aussies are really nice, easy going people. Please don't judge
us by the rabid rantings of one twisted individual.

Peter, No such guilt-by-association! You owe no one an apology. The Aussie contributions to the list are a source of repeated delight and enlightenment that can't be spoiled by one bad apple. 'Nuff said.

Joel W.