Re: [OM] OM-1 MD with meterproblem (maybe solved? Oh no)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 MD with meterproblem (maybe solved? Oh no)
From: Arild Eikenæs Vengen <Arild.Vengen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:57:01 +0200
OK, foolish of me.
At normal settings the meter won`t move, I quess it is the wire near the
meter, because the wire near the battery seems clean and nice (but what
would I know). Have I understood it correctly when a few weeks old 1,5
alkaline battery should still work, and wrong/missing battery-power can
not be the root of my meterproblem?

Where do I find those Wein-batteries or mercury-batteries?

Regards,
Arild E. Vengen