Re: [OM] On Topic!

Subject: Re: [OM] On Topic!
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:05:54 EDT
In a message dated 8/15/01 10:24:24 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
voseds@xxxxxxxx writes:

Especially since I just joined over the weekend and have so much to learn! I
just got my camera and have no idea how to use it.  anyway I'm rambling...

-Dan

Dan:

Don't know whether you are saying that you are new to photography or just new
to Olympus. If it's the former, you might find this link interesting. This is
a great link for newcomers to photography.

 Click here: KODAK: Guide To Better Pictures

or

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/consumer/pictureTaking/index.shtml

Robert