Re: [OM] Galen Rowell on Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Galen Rowell on Olympus
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:02:23 -0700
In a message dated 8/17/2001 DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx writes:

<< We have to remember that Galen Rowell is very successful and has
worked hard to get where he is. >>

I would never forget that and I have the highest degree of respect for
folks who are able to make a name for themselves and be that successful
doing something they obviously love to do. There really is nothing wrong
with his bias towards the tools he chooses as they obviously work very
well for him.

I loved your comment about using an OM-4T as a hammer to pound a N90
into rubble and take a picture of the debris when done...my OM-4T looks
like it has already done that and more. Since I took ownership of it
looking this way I always wonder about the places it has been and the
shots it has taken before I got it. I enjoy using Olympus OM tools (with
a Tamron tossed in) and they work for me.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com