Re: [OM] Themes so nice...

Subject: Re: [OM] Themes so nice...
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:38:23 EDT
DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx (Dave) shared:
<<  I look
 back on some of the places I've been and wish I had photos.  I too was lost
 in the scene and the revery.  Ah well .... >>

 Conversely, I regret that in my ealier days of photography I was sooo
concerned with getting the shots, with focusing and composing the shots, that
I rarely saw the sights on my world travels..when I think back to th bay of
naples, the Hong Kong harbour, the view form the Zugspitze, I remember much
more about taking pictures than about the sights themselves.......

Hopefully nowadays I can be more "balanced" and stop to look, smell, and
admire without the viewfinder up to my face....

Susan Steele
Virginia USA