RE: [OM] Iowa: more than corn

Subject: RE: [OM] Iowa: more than corn
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:06:52 -0500
From: Ken N

I'm always driving into the sun on my commute (east-morning,
west-evening) but once in a while I notice the rich colors
caused by the direct lighting of the low sun.  People *THINK*
that Velvia produces nuclear colors, but in reality, those
colors really do exist.

This may have some interest to others who live in green places, but I have developed a slight preference for Provia F over Velvia when shooting these deep greens of summer. I really like Velvia out west, but it renders the deep greens of the midwest slightly too yellow. Provia F is either more accurate, a little more blue, or both.

Joel W.