Re: [OM] Niagra Falls kit? and then some

Subject: Re: [OM] Niagra Falls kit? and then some
From: B Gray <bandvg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:42:50 +0100
- ----- Original Message -----

I am curious also on US side tips as I hope that my wife and I can make
a brief visit there on August 29 before we fly home out of Buffalo.
---
We enjoyed our four days in Letchworth State Park in early May, particularly the south end where we enjoyed walking and photographing the three sets of falls and the river in that area. Food was not readily available during the day in the park at that time but I do not think that should be a problem in August. We planned to go and look at Niagara if we had a wet day, but it never rained! We liked the look of the finger lakes as we drove through the area on our way back to the Hudson River and New York - and then on back to the UK. Real OM content - I used Zuiko lenses from 28mm2.8 to 500mmf8 at different times in the park.

Brian

Brian and Vivienne Gray
bandvg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx