RE: RE: [OM] Help: still problems w/scanner]

Subject: RE: RE: [OM] Help: still problems w/scanner]
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:55:55 -0700
I whole-heartedly agree! I've been running various flavors of 2K myself for
a long while now and supporting it on over 150 installed machines. I highly
recommend Win2KPro if you want a stable, useable "workstation" or server
platform. About the only thing it doesn't do well is games...

---
Scott Gomez