Re: [OM] Zooms

Subject: Re: [OM] Zooms
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:38:04 -0400

Depending on what you're really looking for, there are 2 Tokina choices that are
in that ballpark. There's the 100-300mm f/4 constant aperture AT-X lens that is
very sharp, and strongly constructed for about that $250 range. It has ED glass,
and is probably a good deal better than the zuiko glass in that price range. For
much less money is the Tokina 70-210mm f/4 constant aperture RMC multicoated
lens. Much lighter than the other one, and only about $75. A well constructed
lens with good performance in my experience.

Larry