Re: [OM] Olympus List now Closed

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus List now Closed
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 08:41:46 +0000
Hi Susan

There is no need to re-register unless you are using a spoofed  'from' email
address in your setup, such as DaEyeGuy.SPAMBLOCK@xxxxxxx

The circumstance where you need to register is if you are using two email
addresses, one at home - DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx - and one at work -
DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  If the second email address is not su*bscribed,
but you use it to send messages to the list from, messages from the second
address will be blocked and brought to my attention.

In this instance the second address will have to be su*bscribed to the
list also if you want to continue to use it.

This should stop spamers as their messages will be blocked and sent to me
- lucky me - as their address won't be su*bscribed.

Sorry, I should have made it clearer in my first post.  Hope I didn't
scare anyone with the subject heading ;-)

Giles