Re: [OM] Which 35-70

Subject: Re: [OM] Which 35-70
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 08:23:50 -0700
Richard K. writes:

<< Which would be recommended to keep?  I have use both and like them.
Both are about the same (nearly perfect) condition
glass/f-stop/appearance wise. >>

You must be new to the OM List.  Welcome.  This has to be one of the
most frequently asked questions right now.  It's been covered lots of
times, but our archives aren't up to date.  How about checking out the
test results at:
http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

Then use them both for awhile. They handle differently and that might be
YOUR deciding factor.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV